"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
--Harry S. Truman

Friday, December 3, 2010

I Don't Make These Things Up

Gage has been curled up in my bed for the last 24 hours and we've had a lot of tv time together through our latest and greatest cold/flu/winter whatever. This morning some commercial sparked this conversation in which he began

Mom, I really want to go into outer space and check out our planet when it's in the shade, not when it's facing the sun....
Where would I sleep in outer space mom?


Well, I'm sure astronauts have beds in their space ships just like your toy space ship has a bed.

Oh, mom, I don't want to be an astronaut... I don't want to drive the space ship, I just want to ride in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment