She has been a dancer since before she could even pull herself up and stand. Country music videos provide her with ample opportunity to shake her groove thang. I know we don't have a video of her on YouTube dancing to Beyonce, but to us, she is just as cute. From head bopping, to leg slapping, Leila is constantly perfecting her moves. The latest addition to her concert puts the icing on the cake.
A cowboy pops up on the screen, she starts smacking her lips. People in the videos waving, she, again, kisses and kisses. She doesn't kiss the screen or blow kisses or anything like that... she simply just smacks those lips-- to every cute cowboy and to every adoring fan (which of course are fans to cute cowboys, but Leila thinks that they are her fans). We may have a stage girl on our hands and I've noticed Austin started reading his book again, which is titled, "Strong Fathers Raise Strong Daughters." I believe he's already a bit worried about his precious little girl falling to the poison of pubescent little boys. This is going to be a trip, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment