"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
--Harry S. Truman

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Leila's Learning New Tricks

Trick one: Furrowing her eyebrows and giving dirty, grumpy looks with those big brown eyes. It's hysterical and it's hard not to laugh at her.

Trick two: Walking around with her finger up her nose. Another one of Grandpa Cable's accomplishments. :)

Trick three: Putting on shoes... especially if they aren't hers. She walked around the family reunion most of the day wearing other people's shoes that she had stolen from the sand pile. Good thing we were among relatives.

Trick four: Correctly putting keys into an ignition. The Polaris, the golf cart... and I suppose the car will be next if we let her try. She's like one of those commercials where a parent sees a little girl at the wheel and then realizes it's a 16-year old at the wheel. That's going to be us way before I'm ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment