"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
--Harry S. Truman

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spitting Image of Ornery

Leila is and has always been a mover and a shaker. She takes a set of eagle eyes, for sure. And, every once in awhile, as in last night, those eagle eyes miss something:

This morning while wrestling playfully with her to get dressed, I found what looked like a garter around her leg--you know the kind that brides wear. Dumbfounded, I quickly realized that somewhere, somehow she found a half dozen of fat pony tail holders and pulled them up her leg... and left them there all night. She just giggled and felt proud of herself for being funny as I pulled them off and rubbed her little leg that was full of rings from elastic bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment