"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
--Harry S. Truman

Saturday, July 9, 2011

40% is Passing to Me

I'd say Leila is 40% potty trained these days. Night time training isn't even in the picture the way she continues to guzzle all hours of the day and night, and typically at the lake, she's too busy to be bothered with every time she needs to go to the ladies room, but when we're really focused on it, the girl is really getting there.

Potty training isn't my strong suit. We aren't disciplined enough to stay at home enough to be consistent. I thought summer would provide the best of opportunity for us, but I think we'll get it nailed when we return to normalcy this fall. Until then, we're celebrating small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment