My mom, Hannah, and I took the kids hiking on the Bigfoot trail over Labor Day weekend. Along the way, we picked up acorns that Gage stashed in the 'crash' pocket of his sweatshirt. He was so excited to start a collection of something from the woods.
(By the way, he normally collects sticks and rocks and then asks me to stash them on my dresser... so like a loving mother I do so and I have a dusty stash of sticks and rocks.)
At the end of the trail my dad and Wesley met up with us in the golf carts. We girls wanted to continue walking and while we discussed our game plan, Gage was standing/behaving in a way that makes a mom think that her little boy should probably find a tree.
I asked Gage if he needed to potty.
Gage said no.
I asked again to make sure.
With great enthusiasm and impatience Gage then added, "NO, mom! I'm just touching my acorns!"
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment