We returned home from our Pierce Manufacturing adventure a changed family. Maybe not collectively, but definitely changed. Words aren't able to describe how amazing this company treated us and took care of Gage. It's even hard to describe the refreshing atmosphere of Appleton, WI and the Pierce employees. I certainly have no idea how to ever make them understand how truly grateful we are to them. In fact, if we had a million dollars, we'd buy a fire truck from them just to sit in our driveway as a monument for others to visit so we could spread our new wealth of knowledge and appreciation!
By changed, we have a new experience to make us better understand humility, thoughtful, and giving. We have a new example of passion, commitment, and sincere. Our family has a new sense of accomplishment and of blessing. We aren't even sure we deserved all that they did for Gage, but we are convinced Gage was certainly the man for the job when it comes to being a poster boy for Pierce Manufacturing.
As I can wrap my brain around snapshots of our events, I will write and post pictures. Until then, just know I worship Pierce like some people around here worship the Steelers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment