"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
--Harry S. Truman
Friday, February 17, 2012
Land of the Lost
Gage's second tooth has come out and... the when, where, or how is unknown! I tried to pull it for him before school one day this week and while I got a good pull on it, all that caused was blood gushes and panic just minutes before the bus was due to arrive. I got him calmed down and later that night promised him we wouldn't try to do that again before school, but the next morning when I checked his teeth after brushing, the tooth was gone! I was at the sink with him so I don't think he spit it out when brushing, we searched his bed, and we've come up empty handed. He was ecstatic that it just disappeared! (and after the blood gush panic, so am I!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment