"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
--Harry S. Truman

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dry Erase Miracles

Who knew my kid would love dry erase markers and white boards so much? If only we could do our preschool homework on a whiteboard. Progress. Steady, awesome progress. I bought a white board for him as a way to hopefully make him want to practice at home. I'm so proud of how much Gage has learned in such a short period of time. To date, he's writing his first and last name. He is also writing most all of the letters in the alphabet; G is his favorite letter and Ohio is his favorite word (go Bobcats). Despite the issues (which I choose purposely to not detail in a blog... just know they exist), Gage is very fond of preschool in general. His report card came home and we all did a little jig. Austin and I are very, very proud of him! This week, it's his turn to take in a snack... he wants to take broccoli. I wonder how much of it will come home. :) I love my veggie-eating babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment