"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
--Harry S. Truman

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh, the Hair

Little Leila has the wildest, craziest hair. It is thin, it is wispy, and it is still very much baby hair in most places (meaning, it has hardly grown in). Getting her out of bed each morning is the easiest path to having a good chuckle as it's different everyday... I'd say her hair is even a form of art.

Today she was up before Austin and Gage left. I got her out of bed and off she went, dragging her blanket behind her, hair looking like something out of a Dr. Seuss book. She ran into her Dad's arms and through his own chuckle and while trying to tell her good morning... he just decided to say "Your hair is so pretty, Leila. Do you know that?" And she looked at him, squinted her eyes, wrinkled her nose, shook her head and said, "nooooo." (in that oh-so-cute baby way)

I'm going to have to start documenting our mornings with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment